Monday, July 2, 2012


Through this dark valley ...
Within the darkness that grown through their hearts ...
Fear of the 1000 years old lie ...
A hollow delusion of immortality ...
Taut with darkness and oblivion ...
Wretched in their momentary joys ...
Deaf in verity ...


Through this dark vally , I ramble ...
Through these headless bodies on the walls , drown in blood ...
Upon these putrid sainted corpses burried in dust ...
These dark shadows hanged among the sun ...
The sun that still glow through these shadows upon these blinds ...
My wings are burning ,I m cold , I m weak ...
I have to face the darkness , these shadows ...
I m afraid , I m crying , but I have no choice ...
I free my self through these vally ...
Through these hands coming from the darkness , tearing my wings down ... 
I close my eyes ...
I know it must be something behind them ...
I m cold , I m crying ...
These shadows are cracking me open , tearing me apart ...
But I m close ...
I m bleeding , I m cold ...
These hands , these shadows draging me back ...
But I m close ...


No comments: