Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just a memo ...

donno why i m doing this ? maybe nobody ever read this , don care , maybe someday I read this stuff again , just to remember , I m 30 now , married to my beloved N , it s been 40 month since i flew away from home , lotsa anxiety for home , for moms ... it s not fair , donno what I ve done , maybe someday I laugh at this , maybe not , but just to remember what I ve lost and what i ve been through , life is short and i m loosing it , maybe when I read this again some people wont be around me anymore , maybe when you read this I m not around anymore ...
it s hard , yesterday passed miserably donno about tomorrows ...
anywhere you r if you can read this freely , don take what you have for granted , you have absolutely no idea how i feel now and what I ve been through ... it sux to be a refugee ...

No comments: